Athletic Performance Plus (A.P.P.)
JULY 9 - AUG 2 | MON, TUES, THURS
10-11:30 AM OR 5-6:30 PM
*8th grade, High School, College
This class will provide athletes with 3 major components of off- season athletic preparation.
Emphasis will be on preparing athletes conditioning for in season performance for their sport. The use of a variety of equipment & exercises will enhance and move the athlete toward a high level of knowledge and physical preparedness.
*all processing / enrollment fees waived on new student memberships if joining the gym & enrolled in this program
**Minimum 10 per class to run
SIGN UP TODAY
Call (860) 799-6880 if you have any questions!
Meet Coach Rob Murray
- Head Coach Danbury High School
Boys Indoor & Outdoor Track & Field, and Boys Cross Country
- AFAA, USTAF I & II certified
- 25 years coaching & personal training experience
- Bachelors degree in Exercise Physiology
- National coach of the year finalist for track and field and cross country.
- During his tenure at Danbury, the Hatters have had 2 National Champion relays, 20 All-Americans, 24 New England and 66 State Open Champions athletes.