What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a contact form.
When registering on our site, you may be asked to enter your name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously by not entering this information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
– To send periodic emails
The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
Can you have your stored information removed?
Yes. Contact us via email with this request, and we will remove any information we have stored from the contact form.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
Below is a list of each category of cookies we use and why we use each cookie. First party cookies are our own cookies set and controlled by us, used to provide information about the usage of the Service.
- Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
- Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how you prefer to use the Service and enable us to improve the way the Service works. We can remember your settings and help provide you with ads. Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to our Service.
- Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on our site, help us record any difficulties you have with our site, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. We can’t identify you personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to.
- Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Behavioral Advertising Cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to users both on and off the site. We analyze what pages you visit on these sites, what products or services you view, and whether you view or click on ads that are shown to you. We may also use a cookie to learn whether someone who saw an ad later visited and took an action on the advertiser’s site. We use this information to send you interest-based ads and may also share this information with third parties. Similarly, our partners may use a cookie to determine whether we’ve shown an ad and how it performed, or provide us with information about how you interact with ads. We may also work with a partner to show you an ad on or off the Service, such as after you have visited a partner’s site or application.
- Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS). Some photos or other content you place within the Service may contain recorded location information. We may use this information to optimize your experience. Also, some of the information we collect from a device, for example IP address, can sometimes be used to approximate a device’s location.
Opt-out of tracking on all sites
To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking for all sites, even sites whose source code you do not control, you can install the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.